The folks at The Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association put on a busy and vibrant show, chuck full of authors and events. The staff and volunteers were all as helpful as could be and made me feel very welcome. Thanks everyone!
1. Getting great feedback from booksellers about improving our website. Thanks Bruce, from Rediscovered Books!
2. Meeting so many northwest authors and hearing about the wide variety of books they are publishing.
4. Learning about the Seattle 7, a great non-profit spreading the enjoyment of the written word.
5. Hearing of a bookseller with an immediate need and having them call the Foundation for help the same day. Now that is success!
6 . Two days of fabulous Portland weather to explore the town.
7. Seeing World Book Night Executive Director Carl Lennertz’s excitement about the soon to be announced titles. (No, I couldn’t get any hints out of him – just “You will be blown away!“)
9. Getting lost in Powell’s Books
On to Denver . . .Kit