Loss of household income due to partner or spouse job loss

A sudden financial hardship due to the loss of regular household income may be caused by the involuntary job loss by a bookseller’s spouse or partner. Assistance may be available to help cover basic living expenses for up to three months, if there is sufficient evidence that financial equilibrium will be achieved during that period.

Event Documentation

  1. Job separation paperwork
  2. Unemployment filing paperwork or benefits letter
  3. Final pay stub from the employer prior to the job loss
  4. Current lease or mortgage statement (if asking for help with rent or mortgage)
  5. Copies of essential household bills for Binc to consider for payment

Financial Documentation

  1. Recent pay stubs or income statements for all adults in the household
  2. Recent checking and savings statements for all adults in the household


After receiving the application, Binc will be in contact to discuss your current circumstances and to request additional documents as needed.