A sudden financial hardship due to the loss of regular household income can be caused when a medical care provider requires a bookseller or other family wage earner to be off work. Assistance may be available to help cover basic living expenses for up to three months if there is sufficient evidence that financial equilibrium will be achieved during that period.
- Doctor’s note or affidavit of disability (including information on the illness or injury, course of treatment and recovery time)
- Signed HIPPA form (provided by Binc)
- Current lease or mortgage statement (if asking for help with rent or mortgage)
- Copies of essential household bills for Binc to consider for payment
- Recent pay stubs or income statements for all adults in the household
- Recent checking and savings statements for all adults in the household
After receiving the application, Binc will be in contact to discuss your current circumstances and to request additional documents as needed.